Contact US

Family Law & Estate Planning Attorneys, Criminal Attorneys, Business & Tax Lawyers

Serving The District Of Columbia, Northern Virginia And Maryland Since 1993

Experienced Counsel for Your Legal Concerns

Our clients are quick to learn that Pirsch & Associates, PLLC attorneys are primarily focused on serving their needs. Because our practice is well established and focused, we can offer sophisticated and dependable advice and representation in an efficient manner. You can benefit from the quality of our service without paying unreasonable legal fees.

If you need help with estate planning, probate, tax problems or business questions, contact an experienced attorney at our office in Alexandria. Elizabeth Pirsch has advised and represented clients in these areas throughout the Washington, D.C. metro area since 1983. Licensed to practice in Virginia, Maryland and the District, she combines versatility with a deep understanding of the legal and practical dimensions of elder law, probate and taxation.

Elizabeth Pirsch Holds an LL.M in Taxation From Georgetown

With an advanced degree in tax law, Ms. Pirsch is able to help estate planning, tax and business clients find the best ways to protect their assets while minimizing tax liability owed to the IRS or the revenue departments of the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia. She also supervises the firm’s probate litigation practice and those representing clients as an effective divorce and criminal defense attorney.

No matter what your legal problem involves, you can count on prompt and attentive client service, a welcoming atmosphere and a complete commitment to your interests.

Whether you need an attorney to provide advice about guardianship or a trial lawyer who can handle multimillion-dollar trust litigation, we can help you. To learn more about our practice and our ability to meet your needs, contact Pirsch & Associates, PLLC..

Don’t be intimidated by the thought of hiring a lawyer.

Their job is to help you find the best solution to your legal problem.

Here are some examples of when it is best to consult a lawyer:

  • You were accused of a crime, DUI, or other violation.
  • You’re facing a family problem such as divorce or child custody dispute.
  • A  family member has died with or without a Will leaving property.
  • You have assets but you have not written a Will.
  • An older family member is experiencing memory loss and confusion.
  • You have received a letter from the IRS stating that it is assessing you taxes, penalty and interest against you or is filing a lien or levy against you.
  • You (and your spouse) own more than $1 million in assets and have not undertaken any estate planning.
  • You are considering starting a new business.
  • You are considering signing a contract which will be legally enforceable against you.

If you are in any of these situations, contact Pirsch & Associates, PLLC for a consultation as to how we can assist you in your legal matter.  In many cases, we offer flat fees.  We take all major credit cards.

To speak to us about your situation, give us a call at 703-548-5182. Or you can give us an overview of your case by filling out the form below.

  • Briefly describe your legal issue.
  • The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.