Welcome to Pirsch Law
Experienced Counsel for Your Legal Concerns
ABOUT ELIZABETH PIRSCH
Don’t be intimidated by the thought of hiring a lawyer.
Their job is to help you find the best solution to your legal problem.
Here are some examples of when it is best to consult a lawyer:
- You were accused of a crime, DUI, or other violation.
- You’re facing a family problem such as divorce or child custody dispute.
- A family member has died with or without a Will leaving property.
- You have assets but you have not written a Will.
- An older family member is experiencing memory loss and confusion.
- You have received a letter from the IRS stating that it is assessing you taxes, penalty and interest against you or is filing a lien or levy against you.
- You (and your spouse) own more than $1 million in assets and have not undertaken any estate planning.
- You are considering starting a new business.
- You are considering signing a contract which will be legally enforceable against you.
If you are in any of these situations, contact Pirsch & Associates, PLLC for a consultation as to how we can assist you in your legal matter. In many cases, we offer flat fees. We take all major credit cards.
To speak to us about your situation, give us a call at 703-548-5182. Or you can give us an overview of your case by filling out the form below.
Perry Pirsch is a part-time associate attorney with Pirsch & Associate. Perry has a background in litigation, estate planning, business and employment law. In addition to creating estate plans for individuals, families and business owners, he works with the Board of Directors of numerous small businesses, nonprofit corporations and charities, and is skilled in helping small business owners with their business, estate and tax planning needs.
(703) 548-5182View Bio
Elizabeth Pirsch is an attorney specializing in estate and tax planning with over 30 years of experience. She received her Juris Doctorate from Creighton University School of Law and a Masters of Tax (LL.M.) from Georgetown University Law Center. She clerked for the Chief Justice of the Nebraska Supreme Court and interned for Congressman Tom Harkin after completing law school. She is admitted to practice in Virginia, Maryland, the District of Columbia and Nebraska.
(703) 548-5182View Bio